As our daily lives become increasingly hectic – with both parents often working full time, kids’ school activities, church, and social events – the desire for a quiet, peaceful retreat to wind down and recharge the batteries at the end of the day are ever increasing.
A sunroom may be the perfect solution to the growing demand homeowners have for a personal, private haven right in their own backyard. Constructed on a deck or cement patio, a sunroom provides a place for children to sprawl with coloring books when it’s raining outside – allows for mosquito-free dining “al fresco” – or becomes your peaceful moment alone with a cup of coffee and the newspaper.
Adding a sunroom is an economical and easy way to add outdoor living space – without the expense and disruption of conventional construction. Most are built from specially extruded aluminum or vinyl components, use sliding glass windows and doors, and are covered with a fully engineered, insulated roof.
According to Lehigh Patio Rooms, who designs and installs patio rooms in the Leigh Valley and surrounding areas, homeowners have many options to choose from – but they should be sure that their project meets all local building codes, and is manufactured with fully engineered components. Lehigh Patio Rooms also recommends that homeowners check references to be sure the company they work with has a top notch customer service record and trained installation personnel.
Escape the Ordinary – In Your Own Back Yard
Before installing our product in your home, the components are subjected to extensive engineering tests to assure they meet building code requirements. Aluminum reinforced vinyl extrusions give the sunroom strength while providing thermal properties that allow effective heating and cooling in most weather conditions. High performance insulated glass in heavy-duty frames enable floor to ceiling glass views while controlling the temperature. This new technology makes the sunroom more energy efficient than traditional aluminum patio rooms.
A LIVING EXPERIENCE SO SATISFYING…
- Fully tempered glass in all door and window units with a range of performance choices
- Interlocking frames that provide added structural strength
- Heavy-duty roof construction that can withstand severe weather conditions
- Sturdy window and door locking mechanisms
- Built-in gutters that provide drainage without unsightly extensions to your patio and sunroom roof
- Steel ball bearing wheels for a long lasting easy glide on all units
We are proud to have the Keystone Certifications Inc. “gold labels” on our patio and sunroom doors and windows to prove that we have passed wind and water infiltration tests designed by the American Architectural Manufacturer’s Association (AAMA)
Choose the model to suit your lifestyle and budget and to complement the architecture of your home:
- Studio Style
- Enclose an existing porch
- A-Frame on a second story deck
- Studio on a raised deck
- Enclosed under patio roof
Year-Round Vinyl Sunrooms
Our sunrooms offer year-round enjoyment with insulated glass and construction.
- Heat or cool for use in most weather conditions
- State-of-the-art reinforced vinyl construction
- Rugged 4” wall thickness for doors and windows
- Argon-filled, Low-E, double pane, insulated, tempered glass standard on all sunroom sliding windows and doors
- Color-matched and brass handles
- Sliding doors are ENERGY STAR® compliant in all50 states
- Colors: White and Desert Sand
Aluminum Three-Season Patio Rooms
Our most popular enclosure, the three-season patio room is an easy, affordable way to extend your outdoor living season.
- Fully engineered 3” extruded aluminum components
- Interlocking frames provide added structural strength
- Color-matched handles
- Baked-on, maintenance-free enamel finish
- Choose Low-E,argon-filled, insulated glass or economic single pane, tempered glass
- Color: White, Desert Sand or Earth Stone
Enclosed Porches (Under Existing Roof)
We can enclose under your existing roof with sliding doors and windows.
- Choose year-round or three-season frames
- Double pane insulated or single pane tempered glass
All Our Year-Round Sunrooms and Three-Season Patio Rooms Offer:
- Tempered glass in all sliding windows and doors
- Built-in, color matched gutters
- Rugged screens in full 3” frames
- Roof system is ENERGYSTAR® compliant in all 50 states (with white roof exterior panels)
- Built-in electric raceways meet national codes
- A-frame and studio roof styles available
Fully-engineered Roof Panels
- Tested using ASTM E72-98 procedures by an independent testing laboratory and are ENERGY STAR® qualified (white exterior)
- Constructed with a high-density polystyrene core bonded to maintenance-free aluminum “skins”
- Also offered in a high strength, phenolic resin impregnated, honeycomb-shaped core
- Core thicknesses available in 3”, 41⁄2” and 6” to meet insulation and structural requirements
- Traditional shingled roofing is an available option
High Quality Glass Units
- Quality controlled seal on insulated units
- Manufacturer’s 50 years, fully transferable warranty
- Tempered glass is about four times stronger than plate glass. (If broken, tempered glass falls into small pebble-like pieces, greatly reducing the likelihood of injury on impact.)
- Choose single pane or insulated Low-E, argon-filled – available in clear or optional bronze glass
Walls and doors
- Fully integrated sliding windows and doors specially designed for sunrooms
- Steel wheels for long-lasting, easy glide on all windows and doors
- Sturdy, security window, and door locks
- Full glass views–floor to ceiling glass walls – available in all styles
- Add light and height with glass knee wall and transoms or choose matching panel knee wall under windows